iRuntime is a stopwatch and GPS route tracker created by athletes for athletes.
Professional stopwatches offer a huge array of information, but it is easy to lose the overview and hard to read the display. iPhone stopwatch apps offer a huge array of screen candy, but most of them are hard to read or use when actually running. In iRunTime everything focuses on usability. The app is built to be used while running with clear visual, acoustic and tactical feedback.
In iRunTime the display contents are fully configurable, laid out in multiple independent watches. It only takes a swipe of a finger to switch from one watch to the other. Each watch contains just the information you need for the part of your run. No more, no less.
Each watch is built from a list of configurable parts. iRunTime offers parts for speed, distance, time, training guidance and race progress. The content and size of the parts are fully configurable using the standard iPhone user interface.
Evaluate your run on a map. Just tap on any point in the route to see the time and speed right there. iRuntime stores all runs on your phone. You can browse them by date.
- Multiple independent stopwatches.
- Switch from watch to watch with one swipe of your finger.
- Watches are fully configurable in content and appearance.
- Assemble a watch from parts.
- Available parts:
* Elapsed time.
* Lap timer.
In kilometers per hour or minutes per kilometer.
Traject speed over last x meters.
* Lap timer.
* Race progress.
* Interval training.
Custom training scheme.
* Metronome for Chi-running
-Configure size and format of every part
- Time based or distance based.
- Even interval, pyramid interval or custom scheme.
- Visual and tactile feedback on stage progress.
- Visual and acoustic feedback on time or distance progress.
- Distance countdown.
- Flexible number of expected end times, based on progress.
- Live progress on map.
- Record route.
- Save and name routes.
- Review route, speed and time info on every waypoint.
- Speed 30-250 bpm.
- High and low beep.
- Any metrum from 0 (no high beat) to 24.
- Visual flashlight.
Unit of distance
- Nautical mile
- Metric mile
Disclaimer: iRuntime uses (background) GPS to track distance. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life